Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pacing Myself?

Pacing myself is a tricky thing. Now that I have a vinyl cutter I have a lot of people asking me when I'm going to get it up and running so I think that, that is going to keep me really busy. I'm excited to think that I might actually be able to make some money at it. But along with my new vinyl cutting "business" I'm still maiking clocks to sell, I still sell scrapbooking supplies through Stampin' Up! (r) Plus I have a new found hobby in Sewing (as you see from the blankets) And it was mentioned that I might be able to sell the blankets. I'm having so much fun with all of this but the problem is, because I have so many projects going, I'm falling behind with house cleaning, grocery shopping, personal stamping, And I still do acheivment day's with the 8-11 year old girls at church...

I think I need to make a schedule!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Busy girl! But think of it this way, at least they are fun things!