Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting my thoughts

Ok, This move as been really hard. I've had a lot of people asking me to update my blog but I have not been able to gather my thoughts about the move. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet and I don't think I would be able to talk about it just yet. So for now please be patient with me and I will post a few things about it in the future. For now here is a picutre of the Moving truck that Walmart sent. They really went all out to get Chad down here. The movers were super nice.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was just thinking about you guys yesterday! I'll keep checking back for updates, but don't stress about writing them! We can be patient! How's the pregnancy going? I hope your doing ok!

Steph said...

That is a BIG TRUCK! I bet the boys thought it was cool.