Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Is there such thing as "Normalcy"

Well, I wish I could say things are finally starting to get to a point of normalcy but I've come to the conclusion that normalcy doesn't exist. We got back from Idaho with the baby and started to find a "normal" Then we got ready for the blessing weekend We had company all weekend which was great fun. We got Cole blessed and had a fun lunch before everyone had to head home. So then trying to get into a routine and find another normalcy I had to start working super dooper hard to get lots of fun crafting projects ready for the Ham Radio convention. I've been sewing making blankets and burp rags (one of which I made for Katy and her new baby), cute little head bands with a crocheted flower, vinyl tiles, crocheted baby hats with matching booties and what ever else I can think of to make and try to sell. And then hopefully I will be done this week but then instead of being able to settle down we are going back to Idaho...I just can't wait to take that 10 hour drive with 3 kids again.....(sense the sarcasm) but then hopefully we can really start to settle down a little but. we will be almost done with Carsyn's 1st grade schooling. As for our housing situation! Oh what fun it is. The house didn't sell so we took it off the market. We had a renter move in and we thought "wonderful, a great stress has been lifted" but then 2 weeks later the husband lost his job and had to move out to go back to CA. SO they left so now we're telling ourselves again "if this is where we're supposed to be the house will get rented" However, if it is still empty May31st Chad will move the boys and I back to Idaho while he either stays until Oct to try and help his promotion or he will get a transfer exception in the works. So please keep us in your prayers. We need to stay here for Chads job but we certainly cannot afford a mortgage and rent.
Maybe by the end of June I will have a lot less stress and can find what could be considered "Normalcy"

0 comments: