Saturday is the one day the I force myself to clean. I clean thru out the week but it's just normal everyday day stuff like laundry, dishes. and putting toys away. But on Saturdays I break out cleaning agents, put on my rubber gloves and work at it as much as I can. And don't think I'm wonder women because there are some Saturdays that I just make it look exceptable. My Goal every Saturday is to make the house smell better and clean by the time we go to bed so when we wake up on Sunday Morning I turn on some Sunday music and I'm able to feel the spirit in my home. It helps a lot with reverance at church, and just makes the day peacful.
Cleaning the house can be so full filling. At the end of the day I feel so accomplished. It's uplifting and gives me a sense of self worth. I reccomend it to everyone. Even if you just get 1 room "done" It will motivate you to do more the next week. It helps to get the kids on board as well. Carsyn can do pretty much whatever he wants on Saturday mornings but around 3 or so I start singing the Saturday song and he know's it is time to jump in and get all the toys picked up and his room clean. He loves to sing the song with me as we work together. It's such a simple principle to teach him about keeping the sabbath day. He knows once the toys are put away he doesn't see them again until Monday. I want to Challenge anyone who will accept to pick one room next Saturday and Clean it until you cannot think of anything else to clean in the room. If the item doesn't have a place then do you reall need it? Good luck!
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Saturday, May 23, 2009
I love Saturdays
Posted by
Carey
at
8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment