My thoughts and prayers are with the Winn family as Ashley has finally gone home to be with Heavenly Father. She endured her journey well. I'm happy for her, She is finally at peace.
(a link to her blog is in my blog list titled "Ashleys Journey")
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Rest in Peace Ashely, you deserve it.
Posted by
Carey
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw her obit in the paper today. I am so sorry for you and for that family. What a horrible loss! :) YOu are in my prayers. Were they in your ward?
Yes, they were in my ward. I was Ashleys Achievment days leader before I moved. She was a sweet girl and her Mom is such a strong women. I never saw her without a smile.
Post a Comment