Well last night I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Saying good by to Chad this morning was really hard. We hate being apart. It just stinks. But the day goes on. I got up and got right to it. I've done quite a bit today. I'm far from being done but I think if I get a few more things done this afternoon I will be in good shape to finish by the end of the week. I think the one I dread the most is mowing the back yard. I'm not sure why. I love doing yard work but for some reason the back yard kicks my fanny.
Well, there's the dryer buzzer time to get back to it!
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Monday, August 30, 2010
Good Start
Posted by
Carey
at
10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment