So the other day I was sitting at the counter and I found myself crying. I have been so overwhelmed about Making Coopers nursery set and I didn't know where to begin. I wasn't motivated to even start. Here my little baby is already 2 weeks old and I still don't have a bedding set for him. I've tried shopping for one but I just really hate all of the ones in the store. That is why we had decided to make one. So there I was just crying over it at the computer. So I start to shop for one online (again) I went to Ebay and did some searching there. And then there it was. Finally I found a bed set that wasn't $200. and that Chad and I both liked. So we watched the auction that included 13 pieces of a nursery (all but a lamp and mobile). Total with shipping was only $75 I didn't think that was bad considering what all it came with. It's so cute. It's a little aviator set with brown earth tone colors. I will post a picture when it gets here. I was just so relieved to finally have a set for him, and I feel a lot less stressed since I don't have to make one.
Click HERE and it will take to one still listed on ebay.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Nursery Blues
Posted by
Carey
at
7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment