Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, March 14, 2011

Which one should we get?



Not sure if you remember but last year when we moved back to Idaho we sold our couch and love seat set. There were several reasons why we did that. We were Supposed to replace as soon as we got back to Idaho but now nearly a year later we still have not done so. We have been couch shopping for a bit and we have it narrowed down to 2 couches. Top pic is a choclate Micro Fiber and Pic 2 is Bonded Leather. Leave a comment and tell me what one you like better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the microfiber and its nice and soft. However it does not clean up very well. Both are very nice though

Rankin Family said...

Well we have the leather type couch downstairs and a mirco suede upstairs. The leather one maeli likes to stab with toothpicks, pens, forks... pretty much anything she can find that is sharp she will stab into the couch. But it does clean up really nicely. Our upstairs couch has never had any issues with staying clean and being stabbed. It vacuums great and looks great all the time and we have had it for a long time. our only complain on that couch is that the bottom of the cushions are silky type fabric so they slip out when you sit on it. I would personally say get the microsuede cuz that is what works best with our little one :)

jadell said...

i say go for the leather. I think it would clean up better. PS. I LOVE LOVE the dress. and, cloth diapers? Do you not have enough to do already?? YOU are CRAZY!! But, I love you anyway! :)