SO this Morning Corbyn (age 4) asked me if he could play a game on my itouch I told him no that we had to do some chores first. So about 1/2 hour later I was making my bed and starting the washer and when I came back to the living room I saw Corbyn in my rocking chair. He noticed that I was looking at him so he quickly put something on his lap then started fidgeting with his hands. I calmly walked over sat on the ottoman and the conversation went as follows....
Me: What you doing?
Corbyn: Nothing
Me: what is on your lap?
Corbyn: well, just something that just turned itself on. (and somehow typed in the passcode)
SO Then I started to laugh and he got embarrassed and started to cry lol
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Quick funny story
Posted by
Carey
at
9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is so cute. He is going to get better at being sneaky as he gets older.
Haha I love your boys so much! They are the funniest kids. Sure do miss them.
Post a Comment