Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Business?

As most of you know I was a Stampin Up! Demonstrator for 7 (I think) years. I stopped last Oct. It was a sad day. I took a year off. My plan was to grow my Craft/Vinyl business. Well I've gotten lazy with that as well. Now that Cooper is getting bigger I have a little more free time so I was kind of thinking to maybe start another business (as well as work on my vinyl stuff more) But what should I do? I want to sell something that I would want myself. I still LOVE Stampin Up! I'm thinking Scentsy would be fun so I can build my Scent stash. I also would love to get more Pampered Chef products but I'm not a cook and I would burn some body's house down. I use Mary Kay products, but I already get that for 50% off (Thanks Laura). I also have been too and purchased Lia Sophia Jewelry and I would like more of that.

So I'm taking opinions should I or shouldn't I sign up with something, And what should it be?

3 comments:

Katy said...

Stampin Up! Stampin Up! Stampin Up!
you should do what would make you the most happy (stampin up):)

It was awesome to get on here and see all your post. I am glad you started post again/more. I love hearing the sweet storys about your boys.

Amanda said...

Although I am a HUGE fan of scentsy. It seems like a lot of people around here sell it. I have 6 friends/family that sell it. I have wanted to sell something, but I don't have the commitment to do it. I think if you do then go for it!! :D

Carey said...

Thanks Amanda. GOod point about the Scentsy. I was just thinking that because I like to order but my last order was like $5 for shipping on 1 scent ???WHAT??? I havn't ordered since. I'm thinking About Su again but like I said It's just thoughts right now maybe in the spring.