Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, December 2, 2013

Bring Your Wife to Work Day

Ok so not really. Back when Chad and I first met we worked together. We helped each other in our area's, we worked the same shift, car pooled, and ate lunch together. We loved it. There were times though when sometimes he had to work and I was off so I would sneak down to work and follow him around (maybe work off the clock a little to help him along). When kids started to come along that got harder to do since I wasn't working anymore. But he was able to come home for lunch breaks and sometimes I even took all the kids down for his breaks. Well since for the last 3 years he has had such a LONG commute to work those perks have pretty much disappeared. Chad is still on nights (boo) but the last few weeks have been super rough on him. He hasn't been sleeping between his shifts. So I've been driving him to work. Yup all the way to work turn around to come home then go pick him up. I would rather do this and spend the extra gas money then for him to fall asleep at the wheel. Anyway so last night I drove him to work but I didn't come straight home. Carsyn was a big help and put his brothers to bed and I got to hang out with Hubby at work. It  was fun to follow him around, watch him move pallets, and boss people around. Everyone kept asking him if I was a manager that he was training (maybe a blue shirt wasn't the best choice to wear) it was so fun.
Sometimes I miss working with him. it was a great bonding thing for us.
Love that man so much and all of the sacrifices he does for our family.

0 comments: