I just wanted to let you know that I learned a new piano piece. I think I'm actually pretty good at it. I've worked hard on it. I know I'll never be as good as you, and I'll probably never play at church, but I'm proud of this one and I hope you are too. I know you've been listening to me play it. I wish you could tell me what you think. I have that "Love at Home" duet that you and I use to play in Sacrament meeting. I wonder if I will ever be good enough to play that with Carsyn. I'll pull it out and see.
Miss you tons.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Dear Mom,
Posted by
Carey
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, shoot. Quit putting me in tears. :)
I wish I could talk to her too. I learned how to play tell we meet again for her. Every time I pay I wonder if she's listening. I miss you sister.
Post a Comment