I love love love my blog, and I can't wait until I get it all printed off into a book. I love telling stories, venting my frustrations, opening up on controversial subjects and not have to put up with the back lash on FB. So why don't I update it more often? Well that's a great question and here is the answer. I'm hardly ever at my computer anymore. I do all of my social networking from my iPhone. I love how it's super easy to update things. In most cases I update my Instagram and have the ability to automatically share that post with my Facebook and Twitter all at the same time. Oh how I wish it was an option to also share that post with my blog. I do have the blogger app on my phone. But every time I post a picture I then have to put my phone down and go log onto the computer and fix the post because the photo didn't upload correctly.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Saturday, June 27, 2015
Ok so here's the deal.
So what's a girl to do?
I plan to try and set time aside every week to blog more mainly because I think my FB friends are getting tired of seeing Caybrie pictures :) but since I love to post pics of my family I need to share them here. We will see how it goes. I have some other things I'm working on in efforts to better certain things in my personal life. But who doesn't.
Posted by
Carey
at
9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment