Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Sunday, July 10, 2016

More Blogging??

Ok so here's the truth. I don't like blogging from my phone. The blogger app doesn't upload my pictures correctly, and I just prefer to blog at the computer. Sounds easy enough right? Well I don't get on the computer anymore because it's kind of in an inconvenient place in the way of everyone. And all my pictures are on my phone. But I thought I would do a little better at it and just do some smaller "status update" type posts using the app and then longer posts with pics when I can on the computer. I do miss my blog not that anybody reads it. But it's kind of my journal and someday I will print it off. I will admit I love Facebook because everything is so simple and easy to just hop on then hop right off.  I've been using Instagram mostly and it automatically shares to Facebook. So I'm not posting on the actual Facebook much anymore. I even deleted Facebook off my phone. Keep in mind though I can't delete my Facebook account altogether because right now pretty much 90% of my business comes from Facebook. I love Instagram though. Because I have an account with chat books and in prints my Instagram feed. Anyway. We will see what happens. I have changed my posting habits so much over the last few months. I've kind of turned into a a private person but I do miss being sarcastic to the public lol. 

0 comments: