Well, on Jan 2nd I got my wisdom teeth pulled out....It was so AWEFULL! I ended up getting dry socket in both of the bottom teeth. And then after about 3 weeks of that, I got a little bit of infection in my upper one. I go back in on Monday and I hope that will be my last appointment. I asked the nurse if the reason I've been haveing so many problems is that I wasn't cleaning good enough but she said that I was actually doing a really good job with the cleaning. The only good thing about the whole expeiriance is that since i couldn't eat anything I lost nearly 10LBS. I've actually lost a lot of weight since I had Corbyn. I back down to my pre-marriage weight.. :-)
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what an awful way to have to lose weight, but I guess congrats on making it anyway! Feel better!!
Hopefully you are all back to normal now. :0)
Post a Comment