Wow, It's been a crazy couple of weeks. But I want to show you a little of what my friend Lorinda and I have been up too.
<--------------------The table has been set up for nearly a weeks now and Lorinda has been coming over everyday to sew.
It sure has been a mess at my house but thats what happens when you go to the day after Thanksgiving sale at JoAnn's and the flannel is $0.99 a yard. Be baught so much. But its will be so nice to not have to worry about baby gifts for a while.
The finished products are turning out SOOOO cute. Last year Chad baught me an Embroidery Maching and so on the blankets I'm making I putting a little image in the corners. I think it gives it just a cute little extra. I don't know if you can see but on the pink one I sewed little flowers around the edge. I'm really happy how their turning out.

2 comments:
You are a busy bee! I am so happy you finally updated your blog and you are feeling better!
Carey, this looks like so much fun! Glad you are able to get together with friends and get stuff done. :0)
Post a Comment