Corbyn is 10 and a half months now and he still doesn't sleep through the night. If he only wakes up twice I consider that a good night sleep (even though between the time I go to bed, him waking up, and Chad getting up so early the most solid uninterrupted sleep I get is 3 hours) But the last 3 nights Corbyn has only woken up once. So I'm trying not to get too excited but I'm really hoping that this continues and he starts sleeping better. And as for naps...ha ha. they are pretty much non existent. He didn't take one yesterday at all. but I at least make him take one a day around noon he will go to sleep for about an hour. You would think that with such little sleep during the day he would be better at night.
Anyway Here's hoping to a good night sleep.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Friday, March 14, 2008
The gift of sleep
Posted by
Carey
at
11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment