Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oops!

Ok Well, I was playing around and accidently deleted some stuff. Mainly other peoples blogs. I treid to restore them the best I could from memory but I can't remember some addresses So if you have a blog and you're not on my list please let me know so I can add you on. the one I KNOW I'm missing is Ryan and Amanda's (sorry) I can't seem to find your address. I'm going to get my camra out here somtime this week and try and get some updated photos of the family so I will get them posted, so please check back.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi! Here is our blog page; http://rymandymadison.blogspot.com/
Don't worry about losing our page address. That happened to me a while back, but I was lucky because there weren't a lot of blogs at that time I knew about. I have fun reading your blog, I can't wait to see some new pictures of your family. I can't believe how much Lorelai has changed. I am sure your baby has changed a lot. 1st Birthdays come soon! Time goes by so fast!

Steph said...

Hey, I like your new background, it looks pretty snazzy!