I've been playing around with some back grounds. And while I loved the backgrounds from Pyzam.com I will probably never use them again because when I uploaded that background (with the scratchy sketches) it deleted a bunch of stuff so I had to rebuild my blog..:( Anyway My very good friend Steph told me the site that she uses and this is what I came up with. I really like this back ground. I might still play around with the font colors and link colors but as for now I hope you enjoy seeing something a little different.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Finally my blogger is working! I think it looks super cute. Yep, these templates are much easier to work with. Let me know if you need more help.
Looks great, Carey. I had tried to use this site awhile ago and couldn't get it to work. Looks like they have made it tons easier for us to use. You inspired me to update mine, also. :0)
Looks Great! That's where I have gotten my backgrounds from!
hey,
We are looking for ideas for super sat, how do you do that vynyl stuff. People in seattle want to know! :) Great work!
Post a Comment