So It's been a frustrating summer! As you know I planted tomato's and Peppers. Shortly after I got the peppers in the ground the dog lay ed on one if the plants and broke it off there was only 1 leaf left. Luckily It has recovered. There was another pepper plant that he did something too (not sure what) I think it's trying to survive but I don't think it will. Then he seemed to leave them alone for a bit. But then He completely destroyed one of the healthy plants. I was SOOO mad I was beating him so badly that Chad turned off the lawn mower and came and stopped me and sent me in the house to calm down. So then we put him on the chain. After a few weeks of that I started to trust him again and just let him be in the yard. But with in just a day or two he decided to eat all of my green tomato's that we growing good. I beat him again and put him on the chain and that is where he has been ever since. But tonight......ARGH!!!.....We left the house for a few hours. When we got back he had somehow unhooked the chain (and re-hooked it to itself?) and we rushed to check the tomato's and sure enough my 1 remaining tomato from the first round of blooms that was half red was gone. along with all of the tomatoes bigger then the size of a quarter. I'm SOOOOOO mad. I didn't want to go buy stuff for a fence because that would defeat the purpose of growing my own to save money. I'm seriously so mad that my blood is just boiling. I usually let Chad bring the dog in the house in the afternoon because it's hot out side but now that privilege is gone and he can sit out on the chain in the hot sun all day!
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment