Just wanted to post a quick note. Chad and I moved out of Jeff and Lori's house into our own apartment. It's nice to have our own space again. We don't have internet access right now. We're talking about getting it but also don't want to spend the extra monthly funds right now. so we may just sneek into Jeff and Lori's when they aren't home to use theirs LOL. I know I already don't post as much as I should so with this delay it will probably be even less. On another note, next week Chad is driving me up tp Idaho to stay at my aunts house until I deliver the baby. So depending on her internet source maybe I can get on then. When things alll settle down a bit after the baby I will post an update about everything but until then please be patient.
Thanks again for all of your love, support and friendship through all of these changes in the Jacobsen household. It has really helped me be able to handle everything.
I wish you all a safe and happy new year!
Carey
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Thursday, January 1, 2009
FYI
Posted by
Carey
at
10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hope all is well. Make sure and give me a call when you get here.
I am so glad that you were able to get into your own place. Trust me I know we just did that. No internet at our house yet either. We are in the same boat. :) Will you email me your address? Thanks! I hope you guys are doing good and make sure you let me know when the baby is born. Good luck!
Post a Comment