Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great Christmas. I'm a bit behind on reading your blogs - had to catch up. How do you like Colorado? My sister is due almost the same time as you. So your having another boy huh? Congrats!Here's some ideas for C names: Caleb, Christopher, Christian, Caden, Camden, Cedric, Chandler, Colby, Colin, Colwyn and Curtis. What was the name you had in mind that you were trying to find a middle name for? Here's some E names: Easton, Edan, Edmund, Edward, Edwin, Eli, Elias, Elijah, Emery, Emerson, Emmett, Enoch, Ephriam, Eric, Ethan, Eugene, and Everett. For more names look on website: babynames.com. That's were I found these.
1 comments:
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a great Christmas. I'm a bit behind on reading your blogs - had to catch up. How do you like Colorado? My sister is due almost the same time as you. So your having another boy huh? Congrats!Here's some ideas for C names: Caleb, Christopher, Christian, Caden, Camden, Cedric, Chandler, Colby, Colin, Colwyn and Curtis. What was the name you had in mind that you were trying to find a middle name for? Here's some E names: Easton, Edan, Edmund, Edward, Edwin, Eli, Elias, Elijah, Emery, Emerson, Emmett, Enoch, Ephriam, Eric, Ethan, Eugene, and Everett. For more names look on website: babynames.com. That's were I found these.
Post a Comment