I make a family ornament every Christmas season. This is the one I did this year. I'm just in LOVE with the way it turned out. Sometimes I get annoyed though. I only make 1 ornament (well 1 design but 1 for each member) but as I shop around getting the stuff I get so many ideas and it it so hard to choose. Then I say well I'll do this one this year and that one next year but then the same thing happens next year lol.
Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love decorating my house and counting my blessings and celabrating the season. This year has been really hard for me since we don't have our own space. We did go to the storage unit and I got a few ornaments and a small tree that I have and we decorated it and put it on the dresser. But at least I can still count my blessings and celabrate the season for what it truly is.

4 comments:
That turned out eally cute! Mylie and I made our own star this year, it was a lot of fun. Hope all is well!
That is so cute. You do such a good job! What a great tradition. Merry Christmas!
The ornament is really cute, how did you make it? I hope you will be able to make what space you have feel like your own for time being.
where did you get those fabulous square ornaments?? :)
Sirah
Post a Comment