Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ornaments instructions

I noticed a couple of you asked so Here is what I did..
I got the square ornaments last season at my Faovrite craft store The Hobby Center in Nampa (it's on Garrity) I took a small sponge paint brush and painted on modge podge coating the whole ornament except a small circle on one side for the face. I then rolled it in Twinklets Diamond Dust I also got that at the Hobby center. It's differant then glitter becasue it looks more like chunky broken glass. The face was a little tricky. I couldn't find beads that were flat on one side so I went to Hobby Lobby here, and I found a sheet of self adhehive crystals It's call "say it in Crystals" It has all sorts of sizes of crystals this particular sheet was swirls. It's just a scrapbooking embelishment (let me know if you want more infor about them and I will send a picture) Then for the nose. I thought "orange glitter" but I couldn't even find any of that so I took Stampin Up's Dazzling diamonds glitter and the only orange re-inker and made my own orange glitter. I took a tooth pick and dipped it in modge podge and "drew" the nose then put the orange glitter on for the nose. The just added the red ribbon. It sounds harder then it really is and only took a few min to make 4.
Enjoy!!!

1 comments:

jadell said...

all I can say is, CUUUUTE! :) Sirah