So last night Chad brought home some treats and we watched a movie. Around 11:45 the 2 year old came walking down the hall, eyes squinting shut from the lights and stops at the end. He looks at the treats and his eyes opened wide, his face lit up, and had a smile from ear to ear. I say to him, "do you want to watch a movie?" his reply MMM HHMMMMM while shaking his head yes. It was so funny. Then during the show he is laying on me so I say to him "why don't you go get back in your own bed" he say's "No, movie (while pointing to the tv)" He is so stinking cute I just wish he was such a stinker. 
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lol that is the cutest little grin! If smiles could talk this one would say (They thought they could get away with it.) Lol what a cute boy. I miss them!
He looks so grown up!
Post a Comment