Next week we don't have to take whole cakes. We are taking cup cakes so that we can learn lots of differant techniques. I'm really hopeing that Chad gets his schedule soon so we can figure out if we can take course 2 next month.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Our First Cakes
Next week we don't have to take whole cakes. We are taking cup cakes so that we can learn lots of differant techniques. I'm really hopeing that Chad gets his schedule soon so we can figure out if we can take course 2 next month.
Posted by
Carey
at
8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow you guys are already better then me. I hate you, you are better at everything. I think I sould have been a boy. But for real you did a good job they look awesome.
Post a Comment