I decided to give it a whirl this year so I planted some tomato's. I'm also going to plant some peppers. My goal is to
make salsa.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Friday, May 23, 2008
My First Tomato's
Posted by
Carey
at
4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You are so domestic!!
Homemade salsa is good! It's one of the few things I have actually attempted to can. That and strawberry jam. Happy harvesting (when the time comes)!
I bet they're growing in pretty good by now, eh?? Just wanted to say HEY!
Carey, if you ever want a good salsa recipe, let me know. Mine's good enough that a few people I know stopped buying bottled salsa and started making their own.... ;)
thanks KL but I think I'm good, Chad is picky about his salsa and he tired my moms last year and absolutly LOVES it. Everytime he eats it he say's "this is so good"
It's really good.
Looks great so far! Homemade salsa is delicious. Have fun with the garden and the harvest!
Post a Comment