Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Today was unfortunately a rough day. It kind of started yesterday though. It was Corbyns b-day so we had a fun busy day. We went to the park where we all got sun burned lol. Then a busy filled evening trying to get ready for our Mother Daughter luncheon for the achievement day Girls tomorrow afternoon.
Once I got to bed sleep didn't last long before Corbyn started waking up (I wish he would sleep through the night) I don't know if it was the sun burn or what but he was SUPER hot. I took his temp but it wasn't even over 100. and he was coughing. So anyway after a super rough night with little sleep we began our day at 7:30 starting with Carsyn's soccer game at 9:30 then once that was over we rushed home to change clothes and went to the church to set up and get the luncheon ready. The luncheon went smooth and as planned. but by the time we were finished cleaning up and I picked up Carsyn, Corbyn had had it. It was now 2:30 and his nap couldn't wait any longer. And I was running on fumes myself. I managed to squeeze in a little snooze. but when I woke up I realized just how messy and dirty the house was. so I tried to make it some what presentable this evening but for some reason both boys were just so tired. Corbyn wouldn't let me do much of anything. and they both fought going to bed.
Then I realized around 6:00 that all of the boys Sunday clothes are in the dirty pile..ARGH! So now I have to start laundry so late in the day. I have to do 3 separate loads in order to get everything they will need. I'm going to be up late doing that.
I'm so glad that today is over.
Lately I've just been so stressed, tired, busy, and just overwhelmed. and I think it's all starting to hit me. I try to just get out of bed every morning with a smile and try to be the perfect SAHM (stay at home mom), but every once in a while I just need to tell everyone No I can't and stay in bed all day with the curtains closed.
Sorry to be a whiner but I'm so ready for bed.

1 comments:

ChrisandTamara said...

Yup - days like that I think - I wish I'd just stayed in bed today. Can I please have a do-over?