Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sad but yet Humbled

Today is a sad day but yet in a way I'm humbled. For those of you who know Chad has a Truck a motorcycle and a car for just him. He LOVES his little Honda civic hatch back. He has had so much fun making it "his". For the last few months we have been really feeling like we need to work a little harder to pay our debt. Our Prophet has told us time and time again to stay out of debt. Chad and I have pretty much ignored the teachings. We decided that we need to sell the car. I feel so bad because I know how much Chad loved the car. Well today we got it sold and it's going to help SOOO much. I'm so sad for Chad. And Carsyn as well. When he saw the buyers driving away he just cried and cried (Carsyn not Chad).
I'm sad that Chad had to let go of something he enjoyed so much but I'm so humbled to know that we're doing the right things. Hopefully we can continue to do better and continue to sell things that we thought were "needs" I guess since he sold his car I need to go clean out my stamp room to find some things to sell...lol...

0 comments: