So when Chad and I made the descisson to move to CO the question as to what to do with our dog has been heavily on our mind. We made the choice to go ahead and bring him with us and if we couldn't find a place to live that would let us keep him we will find a home for him and give him away. Well Chad didn't like that idea because he really likes the dog. So while we lived with Jeff and Lori he stayed with us but then we found our apartment and it had everything we needed in an aprt. except for a pet. So Gideon stayed at Jeffs and we've been trying to find a new home for him. Well while we were in Idaho Our building got a new owner so we thought "it wouldn't hurt to ask" And our new landlord took his time but he came over this morning to let us know we could bring the dog! We've had a lot of prayers answerd with this move. We're greatful to Jeff and Lori for opening their home to us and being patient with the dog. And I think we're now just about all moved out lol. We still have a few things in their back yard but that will be gone in the next few day's then they can get back to normal.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so great! We were so sad to give our dog away when we moved! I am glad you found an apartment! Hope things are going well!
I'm glad you were able to have your dog back. :0)
Post a Comment