Cole Eryx Jacobsen 8lbs 14 oz 21.5 inches long He came on Feb 4th at 1:41 am. Everything went really smooth and really fast. My water broke about 12:10 so we went to the baby place I started contracting about 1:15 then here he was after only 2 min of pushing. Cole so far has been a ver content little guy. When he is awake he just lays there looking around. the only time he cries is when we change his diaper using cold wipes. The other boys seem to love him. Corbyn is even doing better then I thought. My recover has been strange. The first few days I felt GREAT. We were shopping, running around, trying to get the trailer loaded, going out. But then Sat night it hit and I knew I had over done it. The drive to SLC was really hard as soon as we got to the hotel I took a bath and went to bed. Monday morning was better I felt ok until about the last 100 miles of the trip. Then we got home and I got a fever and an infection which I still have 2 days later. So we'll give it a few more days and see what happens. I haven't done anything since we've been home. So anyway. He is finally here. It was a very stressful monthwith twist and turns, but we're home and Chad said considering everything we would do it again because the Baby Place was such a great expiriance. We recomend it to everyone.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
He's here!
Posted by
Carey
at
7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! He looks like a cutie! I hope you're feeling better soon!
glad you're doing ok. Call me when you need to visit, k? :) Sirah
Glad you made it back safe. Congrats. Take it easy, ok?
Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon. Great name. How did you decide on the first and middle names? My sister had her baby on the 5th also a boy - they named him Jack.
Post a Comment