Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Too Big Too Fast!

ARGH! I hate how they grow so fast. It's only been 2 weeks and he's already so big. But he sure is a cutie pie. I still can't believe how much different he looks from my other new born babies. Cole is definitely more blond and he just has a different look about him. But it's so strange because every one say's he looks just like his brothers, or he looks just like his Dad. But how can he look like Dad when the other boys did and he looks nothing like the other boys? Ohwell I think all my Boys are handsome just the same as their Dad :)

4 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I agree. He is so cute and he is growing up way too fast!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks for entering my contest! I thought it would be fun! I will get that put together soon, I'm still deciding what exactly I want to do. :) Your baby sure is cute! Congratulations Again!

jadell said...

cute pic! I'm glad to see you've updated. :) Sirah

Steph said...

Awwwww!