So over the last few months Chad nad I have really started eating healthier. He has been running nearly everyday, I do when I feel good, we've been counting calories and eating better... Well Carsyn has really started to pick up on it. Every chance he gets he looks at the calories on the package and tells me what they are and such. Well during our last shopping trip I bought a lot of fruits and veggies and got Carsyn all excited about them. The kids LOVE it. We made a platter with everything on it and just put it in the fridge for them to graze. Well I mentioned to Carsyn once that fruit has lots of fiber and fiber helps you (being blunt here) Poop...Well last night Carsyn is standing in the living room and says out loud...
"Man, I need to go poop because of all the fiber I ate today"

0 comments:
Post a Comment