Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, October 12, 2009

My New CTR Ring




I havn't had a CTR ring for such a long time. I had a nice one when I was a teenager but I lost it. Then I got a super cute Noahs ark one. I Never wore it because I didn't want to lose it. Well then I wore it to church and lost it and that was nearly 10 years ago. Chad knows that I've been wanting one so on our trip down to St. George he got me one. I got it narrowed down to this one or one that he like a little more. I went with this one because the one that he liked my Sis has the same one and I didn't want to copy her so this is what we picked.


3 comments:

Katy said...

I can't believe you were worried about having the same ring as me. I don't even have a ring anymore. But I like this one its really pritty very Carey.

The Chad Jacobsen said...

I'm glad you like your CTR ring. I love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.