I had a pretty good day today. Cole only woke up once last night and Corbyn slept all night I got up around 7 (when Chad left because all boys were up). I had the dishes done and kitchen clean by 8. I have since then, Swept the patio, done all laundry, vacuumed (3 differant times thanks to Corbyn) Babysat Levi, did "some" homework Carsyn wasn't feeling well so I didn't push it. cleaned off the table, got a vinyl order ready to ship, played wii with Carsyn and snuggled with Corbyn.
Not too bad in my opinion.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Monday, October 26, 2009
Posted by
Carey
at
3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow I wish I was that on the ball. The only thing I have done today is milked the goat and started warming water for dishes.
Post a Comment