Ugh...I have never been an allergy sufferer at least not until about 2 summers ago. In 2011 I couldn't figure out why on earth I was now getting allergies. It started the end of July and lasted until mid Oct I tried taking Zyrtec and Claretin and those did NOTHING for me. I suffered all summer long it was horrible I scratched my eyes so bad that it tore the lining and filled up with fluid it looked so weird ha ha..Chad had taken me out to dinner for my birthday and I couldn't even taste the food I was o stuffed up. I couldn't sleep either.
The same thing last year I tried taking some off brand stuff and tried zyrtec and claretin again but again didn't even take the edge off. But last year I figured it out. it was the smoke from the forest fires. So as this summer was getting hotter and dryer I was sooooo dredding this season. sure enough then end of July it hit. =( I did find that Benadryl helps. It doesn't clear them completely but helps significantly. The problem though is the drowsiness I cannot function. I have no energy I haven't looked at school books for my home schoolers. I'm lacking in my chores and it shows. This morning was no exception. Carsyn has decided to go to public school again and they start at 7:40 I have to get up at 6:30. number one I have never been nor ever will be a morning person so that in itself was hard then I had to take a benadryl before 8am because my allergies were already at it. by 8:30 I was already done I gave in and turned on PBS and got my pillow and was out on the couch (yup I'm mom of the year) I finally dragged my hinney off the couch at 11:00 to make the kids lunch.
There has to be a medium. but right now it's either be so miserable I cry uncontrollably or be so sluggish and useless.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Mama don't feel good
Posted by
Carey
at
11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awe I am sorry sis I wish I could halp. On the plus aside summer is almost over!
Post a Comment