Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My New Adventure

For the past few months and probably longer then that I've just been board. I needed something for "me" I had thought I was going to start selling Stampin Up again because I do miss scrapbooking but I just could never bring myself to do it. My excuse was I will wait until I have a craft room. Then I got my hands on a current catalog and it kind of sealed the deal. I was NOT going to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I do not like their new look. I think it finally gave me closure with that company. A friend of mine posted on FB a brand new company that hadn't even launched yet. I was kind of curious. I liked the look of it so I thought Sure I will have a party when they get launched and she gets her business started up. The night before it was to launch my friend posted on her FB that there was a conference call if anyone would like to know more about the company. I've never done a conference call but it started in like 2 min and for some reason I dialed in. 2 hours later I signed up with this Company. I am so excited to be selling a new concept of Jewelry with Mialisia. My kit doesn't get here for a few more week but I'm super excited. I've been working to set up twitter accounts, blogs, instagram and others for my new adventure so I can share this new concept. once I get it all up I will let you know. Feel free to take a look at my website to start learning. I would LOVE if someone wanted to hold a Fashion Event for me this fall. I was able to see an feel some of the product and it's good stuff. It's not your $5.00 paparazzi stuff and they have a life time warranty.

I can't wait to get started.

Careys.Mialisia.com 

Check it out!

0 comments: