Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, October 8, 2007

Corbyn So Cute!

Corbyn can make the funniest faces sometimes. I got this cute little onesie at paper cottage and it came with a little embelishment that looks like the onesie to scrapbook. I thought it was so cute as soon as I get the page done I will post it. I think it's going to be so cute in his scrapbook.

2 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

Carey... It's been a long time since I talked to you! Your little baby is so cute! How fun, two boys now! We have just the opposite, two girls! Glad to know you guys are doing well in Idaho. We moved out of Washington 4th Ward almost a year ago, don't know if I told you that! We are in St. George now down past the DI. Here is my Blog: brinkerhoffchatter.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Tell me more about your radio job, sounds fun! Talk to you later, Brook Brinkerhoff

rockfestqueen said...

Carey,
What a honey Corbyn is. I love the onsie...great find.
Kaye