Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Freeze Out!

So tonight we've been sitting around thinking "it seems cold in here" so we turned up the heat. Well a while goes by and we think again " hmmm its still seems cold in here" So we started looking into it a little more only to realize that our furnace isn't working. And of course it's been getting doen into the 30's at night. So tonight it looks as though we will be moving the kids into bed with us and throwing on a few extra blankets. The furnace had a small issue last winter too. When Chad was working over nights. It was just Carsyn and I but when woke up that morning it was in the 50's in my room. I could see my breath. I think Chad said he was going to run to wal-mart (gotta love 24 hour store sometimes) and get a heater since it's already so cold.

1 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I'm sorry it is not working. Hopefully you will get it fixed soon!