For the last few weeks Corbyn hasn't been feeling well so sleep has been VERY minimal. He has never been a "Napper". A good night sleep for him would be to go to bed around 8:00 wake up around 11:00 and again between 3:00 and 5:00. Well latley he has been going to bed around 11:00 and then waking up 4 or 5 times. : Well last night He went to bed at 7:00 woke up around midnight and then got up at 7:00...YAY!!! I can handle that. I might actually get something done today. I need to get lots of house cleaning done today becasue Chad has the next 2 day's off and we have to get the outside ready for winter. Wish me luck.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Monday, October 15, 2007
Finally Some Good Sleep!!
Posted by
Carey
at
6:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment