Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Monday, October 15, 2007

My Clock



We made this Clock for a Relief Society Super Saturday Enrichment. It cost a pretty penny but I really LOVE it! I love the crackle paint that was SOOOO cool to work with. If you can't tell, it say's "Jacobsen Family Est. 2001" I think they said it's 24". I can't wait to get it hung on the wall. That is going to be on Chad's honey do list for tomorrow. I would do it but he needs to put a wire on the back so it can hang. If I had a vinyl cutter I would make these kinds of things all of the time. But the vinyl lettering is really expensive. Now I just have to find a place to put it =)

4 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

I love the clock, Carey! You did a wonderful job on it!

mandijwaters said...

This is a beautiful clock. Great job!

Mandi

Amanda said...

That is so cool. I think they need to suggest that to my ward for their next super Saturday! You did a great job!

mckay said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog...I recently have made a clock also. They are so neat! I wanted to let you know I own a vinyl cutter and sell the numbers/roman numerals and lettering for clocks for only $6.00/clock. I have a website with other cheap/cute stuff...
www.sayitonthewall.com