Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Friday, December 21, 2007

Busy time of year.

Hi everyone who visit's my blog,
I just wanted to put in a quick post to let you know I probably wont be adding anything until after Christmas, I know big shocker Carey isn't updating her blog LOL....This weekend is SUPER busy. I wont see Chad at all because he of course is working and I"m sure everyone know how walmart is this time of year. And I'm going to be cleaning and making final preperations for the holiday. I don't know if I've mentioned it but we are leaving hopfully about 8:00pm Christmas eve and driving all night to St. George. We are hoping to get there in time to open presents with everyone. then we will be driving home the next day. It's going to be a long quick trip but that's what happens sometimes.
Anyway I will post some pictures when i get home.
Until then Merry Christmas.

0 comments: