Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Thursday, December 13, 2007

HOLY COW!

What a couple of weeks I've had. I know everyone is probably super annoyed that I haven't updated my blog forever. Last week I was supposed to get my wisdom teeth pulled but I ended up getting super sick. I was sick for a whole week! So I had to cancel my appoinment :( But I started to feel better and because of that I haven't been home at all! Hopefully things will slow down next week though. Today I'm just doing some cleaning, it hasn't been "cleaned" for like 2 weeks. Yesterday we finished up buying Carsyn's Christmas presants. When I ask him what he wants all he say's is "Lots of Cars" so that's what he is getting. It should be fun whatching him open his presants. Chad and I aren't doing anything for eachother. We decided that with his extra 10% bonus we would buy a 47"HDTV so that's what we did for our Christmas. Last night we had 2 Christmas parties to go to. Wal-Mart had their Party they took everyone bowling. And then for the VOI the president of the club (my dad) bought everyone pizza. It was a fun evening.
Last week My dad came down and helped Chad switch out the engines in his civic. They had a lot of fun doing that. and I think the car is all put back together and it sounds like it's runing good. SO anyway, that's a little bit of what we've been up to around here. This evening after I'm done cleaning I'm going to work on getting my Christmas cards sent out. I have a few more to make but at least I can get some sent.
I hope everyone is doing well.

0 comments: