Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Fun

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree?
As soon as I can after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? I havn't had it for so long I don't remember.
6. Favorite gift received? The ones that DH can actually surprise me with
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? DH
9. Easiest person to buy for?
The boys
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm..?
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Make and mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? We watch Christmas Story every year because that's Chads favorite. I don't think I have one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham and fixings...MMMMMM
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Too many to list
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Prefer to stay home but travel when needed
What happened to 19?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Prefer a Star but I have an Angel (it was free)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Lack of cash and the crowds the season sometimes brings out the rudness in people..:(
23. What I love most about Christmas? The meaning
WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL & JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON!!

0 comments: