Yep this is my living room thanks to a big storm that moved through and a storm drain that apparently doesn't drain fast enough. This is how high the water was when I decided to put the camera away. It came in a few more feet before it stopped. I didn't take a pic of my bedroom but my closet and Carsyn's closet looked about the same. The water nearly reached our bed. My good neighbor went and got a shop vac and helped me vacuum up the lake so it could some what start to dry. My land lord isn't a happy camper. His office had about a foot of water lol. I don't think anything got really damaged in our apt. the only thing that got wet was the tv stand feet, the bottom of carsyns toy rack, and some shoes
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Anybody Wanna Go Swimming?
Posted by
Carey
at
10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That kinda swimming don't look very fun.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much water was in your apartment! I'm so glad that you get to stay in a hotel!
That does not sound fun at all. I am glad that it wasn't worse but dealing with the after math and the mildew and mold is not fun. Hopeful it can be cleaned up and back to normal soon.
Ugh! What a mess.
Post a Comment