Ok so our Camping trip didn't quite go as planned. We had a great time though. We wanted to leave here Monday night after Chad got off (7pm) But I got so busy during the afternoon that we weren't quite ready to go. So on Tuesday we planned to leave in the morning but we kind of played it lazy and didn't get out of here until noon. So we get up there and we had a pretty good time just sitting around. Then the evening came It took me a while to get the younger boys to sleep but after that battle I went out and sat by the fire with Chad. Thn Chad and I "tired" to go to bed lol...Corbyn had a rough night so between Cole and Corbyn we probably only got 1 hour of sleep. It was still dark out when Chad said "I think it's morning" I asked him why he thought that. and he replies " I can hear the birds waking up" Sure enough morning was here. So since Chad is such a sweet heart he got up with Cole and let me sleep. So then we just sat around all afternoon. We drove a trail in the truck. Cole was pretty mad all day because apparently I have to bring my rocking chair and I didn't. So that evening we were getting dinner ready in the dutch oven and we saw some dark clouds to the East. but it looked like they were going to miss us like they did the night before. We started to wonder if we should just head home a night early because Corbyn had had such a rough night. And our tent we know for a fact doesn't hold out water. So we decided to go ahead and pack up and then leave after dinner. Well then we heard Thunder and the winds changed so we rushed and got everything in the truck and just as we started falling the tent it started raing pretty hard. So we just threw it in and headed out. We had all of us including the dog in the front of Chads little pickup. When we got home we put the dutch oven in the oven to warm it back up lol. Then we watched episodes of the Office. It was a great few days off.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment