On Sunday morning Chad told our land lord that we can't stay at the apt. So our land lord jumped on the phone and got us a hotel. And I must say, He did a pretty good job :) We will be here until Thursday morning, unless they don't get the new carpet down. Jeff asked his Boss if we could use their car hauler trailer for a few days so we put all of our stuff in there. SO we will just be hangin out. Its kind of strange to think "I have nothing to do today." I can't do laundry, dishes, clean, etc... I might go to the library and walmart to kill time and then we might go swimming. I feel horrible thinking that today seems to be so waisted, but I need to get over my self and enjoy the forced vacation/break.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment