Ok, So I'm just kind of wondering who reads my blog. I know I have a few regulars. But I think I also have a few lurkers :) Just for my own curiosity If you come across my blog would you please post a comment to this thread just to say hi? I think It will be fun to see.
Have a Happy Day!

10 comments:
Hi Beautiful. From your DH
Hi Carey! I'm a regular reader of your blog. ;)
Ok well I really don't visit your blog that much but now that I have my own I think I will check it out more. KT
I am a regular. I usually don't have a lot of time so I don't always comment. But it is always fun to see what you are up to.
By the way, Joe's family come up to visit and every single person even the guys commented on how they loved the clock and the saying on my walls.
I love seeing what you and your family has been up to. ~Susan
you know I'm here regularly, right? :) Sirah
I usually make it here eventually to catch up on your posts. ;0)
*Waves*
Carey, I love your blog and I'm a regular!! I always look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all the great stories! I loved the clip of Carsyn's news report. Great job Carsyn!! Miss you guys so much.
Hi! I came across your blog and check it out sometimes to see how you guys are doing since you moved to CO. We are in Arizona now -- not my favorite place. Wish I was back in Nampa...
Andrea Hinchcliff
Post a Comment