Grateful Moment

I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blessing and a Curse!

So, I consider myself to be a "crafter" I may not be the best in the world, I may not come up with "all" my own ideas. But the fact is, I can craft. But is it always a good thing?....NOPE! don't get me wrong I LOVE my hobby/job but it is EXPENSIVE. I'm sitting here thinking up some great ideas in my head and believe me they are going to be great. However the downfall is to buy the supplies I need a lot of pennies. And since Chad and I have made the commitment to not spend any extra I have to wait a long time to be able to put them in the budget...ARGE! I do have other things I could be doing. I have about 20 baby blankets that need to be put together and there's always scrap booking and card making. But the ideas in my head are driving me nuts. and I can't get them out until the budget allows. oh well I suppose.

Hint~ Maybe if some of my blog readers would head over to my creations site and buy something I could save up a little faster. Don't forget I do customize lol.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi there to a fellow crafter!! I used to do cardmaking daily....found it very therapeutic and a highly enjoyable hobby - best wishes.