So Last night around 6pm the boys and I sat down for dinner but before Corbyn could even take 1 bite he threw up everywhere. It's always a compliment when someone pukes at the dinner table. Anyway he continued to puke every 10-15 min for the next 4 hours. I gave him some ginger tea and some 7up neither one stayed down. finally around 10pm he fell alseep on the couch. However was up 3 more times puking before midnight. Since I had made him a bed on the couch Chad and I slept on the air matress. Just before midnight he fell alseep again and I got to sleep for about an hour but then Cole started in on his nightly routine. ugh I wish he would sleep thru the night.
Corbyn did manage to sleep until about 6:30 this morning and has not puked yet. He seems to be feeling better. He has been drinking powerade this morning but I had to take it away because he is chugging it and I didn't want another upset tummy. I will let him sip that thru out the day with some tea and such. but hopefully it was just a fluke thing.
I think the hard part about today will be I have a RS planning meeting here tonight so I have to clean the house and do Carsyn's home work while looking and feeling like a zombie.
Grateful Moment
I'm grateful for Hugs from Chad
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Long Evening.
Posted by
Carey
at
7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment